Wow, I cannot believe that I'm going to be 22 in a week! It's kind of scary how fast time goes by. I'm honestly kind of panicking about turning 22. I guess you could say I'm having a "quarter life crisis". But I just keep trying to remind myself that I am headed in the right direction, and I know I'm going to have an amazing life.
1. Moon cactus: I've been obsessed with cactus lately. Especially the moon cactus because they are pretty and colorful. I really want a few to brighten up my room.
2. Misfits series 1-5 DVD set: Ugh, I'm so sad that the series is over. I need the DVDs to cope. I'm sure this
3. High waisted swimsuit: Ever since I saw Gabi rock a fatkini, I've been dying to get one. I have been looking everywhere for one, but I couldn't find one that I really liked. But a few weeks ago, I found this one on the River Island website and fell in love. It is exactly what I've been looking for!
4. Panini grill: I want a panini grill because I always see these amazing looking panini sandwiches on Tumblr, and I want to try to make some of my own.
5. Instax mini camera: This was on my Christmas wishlist, but I didn't get it. So here it is again now on my birthday wishlist. I might just end up buying it as a birthday gift to myself.
6. Rainbow film: Just some pretty film for the instax mini.
7. Halloween film: I was so excited when I found this film. Halloween time is my most favorite time of the year. Out of a the cute films the have, this is my absolute favorite!
What are some things on your birthday wishlist this year?