❤1 Cup Flour
❤1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
❤2 Tsp. Baking Powder
❤3 Tbsp. Natural/Raw Sugar
❤1/8 Tsp. Salt
❤1 Cup Almond/Soy Milk
❤1 Tbsp. Vegan Butter (Melted)
❤1-2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
❤Chia Egg (3 Tbsp. Water + 1 Tbsp. Ground Chia Seeds)
❤About 1/2 Cup Blueberries
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
2. In a small bowl, make the chia egg and set aside for a couple of minutes. It's important that you let it sit and thicken up before mixing it into the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add the milk, butter, vanilla, and "egg" to the bowl of dry ingredients.
4. Stir or whisk until everything is mixed in.(The batter will be lumpy because of the oats!)
5. Cook on low-medium heat.
6. Add toppings and enjoy! I added some blueberries and coconut chunks.
❤About 1/4 Cup Blueberries (I used the frozen wild boreal blueberries from Trader Joe's)
❤2 Tsp. Vegan Butter
❤2-4 Tsp. Raw Sugar
1. Heat a small saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add the butter and frozen blueberries.
3. Once the blueberries start to get soft, use a spoon to start mashing them. They don't have to all be mashed. I like to still have some full ones.
4. Add in the sugar.
5. Keep stirring for about 5-8 mins.
6. The blueberries should now have a good amount of juice or syrup. If not, try adding a bit more sugar.
7. While it's still hot, pour over your pancakes.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!