It's finally spring! And it feels amazing! Spring is probably my favorite season because that's when the weather is pretty much perfect. Since spring is the best wear floral, I decided to make some flower crowns. I've always really liked them but I honestly never had the confidence to wear them. I've never worn things that made me stand out just because I hate when people stare at me! But I decided to just get over it and wear the things I want to wear. And I'd rather stand out than blend in! This is the first floral crown I've ever made and I was really happy with how it came out. I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial!
You will need:
Hot glue gun
1. Pull all the flowers and leaves off the stem.
2. Cut the rest of the stem that's left, as short as possible.
3. Once they're all cut down, lay them out so you know how you want it before you start gluing.
4. Start gluing the flowers on. Be sure to space them out a bit, you don't want them too close together.
5. Fill in the gaps with the leaves.
6. (Optional) I wrapped the headband in ribbon just because the color of the headband didn't match.
If you decide to make one of your own please send me links or pictures of it. I really want to see how yours come out! xx