Monday, June 29, 2015
23 Things I've Learned in 23 Years
1. Be open-minded.
2. Don't compare your life to others.
3. Never settle for someone who doesn't make you happy. No matter how hot they are.
4. Cut the toxic people out of your life ASAP.
5. Never trust a guy who calls his exes crazy.
6. Your perception of beauty will change as you get older.
7. The definition of success is subjective.
8. Compliment people more often.
9. Being a feminist is not a bad thing.
10. Support other women; don't try to bring them down!
11. Meditation will change your life.
12. Never choose a guy over the important things in your life.
13. Stop over-analyzing everything!
14. Do not change who you are for someone else.
15. People are always going to judge you. So stop caring about what others think of you.
16. If you want to have sex, have sex... as much as you want.
17. If you like it, wear it.
18. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to get married or have kids. (And anyone who tries to make you feel bad about that is really shitty tbh)
19. Don't be overly picky when it comes to dating/Date people who you wouldn't normally date.
20. Be yourself, not who others want/expect you to be.
21. Don't take relationship advice from magazine and websites too seriously.
22. Eat more fruits and veggies!
23. Your life can change at any moment.