1. Spend minimal time on the internet and social media.I'll admit that I've become a bit obsessed with social media. It's always the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see before going to sleep. It's definitely unhealthy. So I want to spend way less time on social media this year.
2. Be more spontaneous.I've always loved planning out everything, but I really want to have more spontaneous adventures. Everyone knows that those are the best kind of adventures!
3. Stop worrying so much about the past and future. Live in the now.I don't really dwell too much on the past, but I'm always stressing about the future. I mean I stress about everything in regards to the future. Even things that aren't worth stressing over. So I want to start living in the moment and stop worrying so much about the future.
4. Stop reading any celebrity gossip.I spend way too much time reading The Shade Room and worrying about who Zayn is dating now. Yeah... that has to stop.
5. Meditate regularly.Last year, I didn't meditate as often as I wanted to. I'm not sure why because it is seriously the best. So the goal for this year is to meditate at least 3 times a week.
6. Read more books.I love reading so much. I'm always reading. I can spend hours reading the NoSleep Reddit and Creepy Catalog. Of course, I read a few blogs too. The Messy Heads is my fave at the moment. This year I want to read more books. I have a few I've been wanting to read so I'll be going to Barnes & Nobles very soon.
7. Create a fitness routine.I usually just work out whenever I feel like it and that's like once a week. So this year I want to have more of a schedule. The goal is to work out at least 4 times a week.
8. Go to more concerts. Especially new artists I've never heard of.I love concerts. I can't believe last year I didn't go to a single one. There are always concerts going on in San Diego and LA. And there are plenty with cheap tickets. So I don't really have an excuse for not going to any last year. This year I want to go to as many concerts as possible.
9. Watch more sunrises.Everyone knows I love sunsets and I know sunrises are equally as beautiful. I'm just never up early enough to see them. The only time I ever see them is when I've been up all night bullshitting around on the internet. I want to start waking up earlier and watching the sunrise.
10. Appreciate life.